At LSM Architecture we can handle all aspects of the project from start to finish. Here's an idea of how a typical project is structured.
- > Step 1 - Initial Consultation
- > Step 2 - Preliminary Designs
- > Step 3 - Planning Permission
- > Step 4 - Building Warrant
- > Step 5 - Construction Drawings
- > Step 6 - Finding a Builder
- > Step 7 - Construction
STEP 4: After securing Planning Permission we will prepare a set of technical drawings and descriptive notes about the project which will be submitted to the local council for a Building Warrant Application. This process ensures that all aspects of the work will be carried out to meet Building Standards and Regulations.