At LSM Architecture we can handle all aspects of the project from start to finish. Here's an idea of how a typical project is structured.
- > Step 1 - Initial Consultation
- > Step 2 - Preliminary Designs
- > Step 3 - Planning Permission
- > Step 4 - Building Warrant
- > Step 5 - Construction Drawings
- > Step 6 - Finding a Builder
- > Step 7 - Construction
STEP 3: Once the design is finalised, we will prepare a formal set of design drawings and apply for Planning Permission. This is often preceded by an informal discussion with the planning department to make sure we comply with local and national planning policies.